5 Recommended Time-saving Cooking Recipes That Kids Like
"I want to know a recipe that makes children happy!" I went to work early in the morning and came home late at night. I don't have the energy to cook food from now on. ..
There are times when you feel like this, right? Even if you want to take the time to cook delicious food, the reality is that when you are tired, your body does not move easily. ..
So this time, I will introduce a cooking recipe that can be made in less than 10 minutes and will make your child happy! You can check the process on YouTube video, and you can check the recipe and procedure in the text, so you can cook without hesitation. Please take a look.
1. Pork kimchi fried noodles
It is a recipe of cooking researcher Ryuji's buzz recipe. Not only is it delicious, but the point is that it can be made only with a microwave oven! Just put the ingredients in a heat-resistant container, heat and mix. This recipe is very helpful when you are tired.
It's a yakisoba that kids love, so you shouldn't be told that you can't eat it!
1) Put the ingredients in a heat-resistant container 01:20 Put the ingredients in a heat-resistant container.
2) Heat in the microwave 01:52 Wrap and heat in a 600w microwave for 5 minutes.
3) Finish 02:58 Mix the whole thing. Serve on a plate, sprinkle with green onions and sprinkle with chili oil.
2. Garlic chicken
Chef Masami Channel's recipe. It's a menu that seems to eat Morimori, using chicken and potatoes that children like. It can also be used as a snack, so you can eat it with your child while drinking alcohol.
The ingredients are so simple that you may be able to make them in the fridge. Please try it!
1) Cut the potatoes 00:58 Cut the potatoes into the desired shape.
2) Add salt and pepper to chicken thighs 01:38 Add salt and pepper to both sides of the chicken thighs. Shake the flour lightly if you like.
3) Bake the ingredients in a frying pan 02:44 Put oil (olive oil) in a frying pan and heat it over low heat, put the meat on the skin side down, and put the potatoes in the gap and bake. Lightly increase the heat and let it blend in with the oil, then reduce the heat to low with the signal of the burning sound. Cover with the skin down and bake for 4 minutes.
4) Turn the potatoes over 04:46 Turn over only the potatoes and brown the other side. Be careful of oil splashes. Never turn the meat inside out.
5) Cover and bake 05:20 Cover and bake for 3 minutes, then transfer to a bowl.
6) Mix butter, parsley and garlic in a frying pan 06:54 Put butter, parsley and garlic in a frying pan whose surface has been wiped off with kitchen paper. Melt and mix with the residual heat of the frying pan.
7) Finish 07:26 Heat the frying pan over low heat, put the chicken skin down, put the potatoes appropriately, entangle with butter and fry. Serve in a bowl and complete.
3. Cheese Dak-galbi
It is a recipe of entertainer Akira Hokuto. You can make cheese dak-galbi that children will love in just 5 minutes! Moreover, since the ingredients are prepared at the convenience store, it is a recipe that can be used even when it is troublesome to go to the supermarket.
For chicken, use Lawson's "Karaage-kun". Choose your child's favorite karaage-kun flavor and you'll be satisfied! The recipe is such that you can also get vegetables, so the nutritional aspect is perfect.
1) Fry the ingredients 01:20 Heat sesame oil in a skillet or a small frying pan, fry vegetables, kimchi, and fried chicken, add soy sauce and mirin, and fry the whole.
2) Add soy sauce and mirin 03:20 Add soy sauce and mirin and fry the whole.
3) Add cheese 03:50 Bring the ingredients together, open a row in the middle, tear off the sliced cheese, add it, and cover it with aluminum foil until the cheese melts.
4. Pork bulgogi
It is a recipe of cooking researcher Koh Kentetsu. It is a pork bulgogi that can be made in 10 minutes, which is recommended for children who like meat. We use vegetables such as carrots, lettuce, and onions, but if you use it with meat, it will be delicious!
Pork is used in the recipe, but beef is fine. Please use your favorite meat.
1) Season the pork 01:52 Spread the pork in a bowl and add the pickled sauce material (A).
2) Cut vegetables 03:36 While soaking the pork in the sauce, slice the onions vertically and add to 1 bowl. Peel the carrots, slice them diagonally, cut them into small pieces, and add them to the bowl of 1. Quickly entangle the whole thing.
3) Fry in a frying pan 06:01 Heat a frying pan over medium heat, add 2 and fry while loosening.
4) Cut all-purpose onions 07:30 Cut all-purpose onions into 5 cm long pieces.
5) Add soy sauce to taste and finish 07:42 When the vegetables are tender and the color of the meat changes, turn off the heat, add all-purpose onions and mix quickly. To finish, add soy sauce (not included in the amount) to taste and sprinkle with sesame seeds. If you like, wrap it with leaf vegetables such as sunny lettuce and green perilla and eat it.
5. Butter chicken curry
Tenu Kitchen's recipe.
The feature is that it is quick and easy to make curry that children like in 10 minutes with just a microwave oven!
It contains butter, so it is recommended for children who are not good at spicy food. If you want to make crispy curry, please try it!
1) Cut onions and chicken thighs 00:32 Finely chop the onions and small chicken thighs.
2) Heat the material in the microwave 00:48 Put 1) in a heat-resistant bowl, then put the ingredients marked with a star, wrap it gently, and heat it in a microwave oven (600w) for about 7 minutes.
3) Add butter and grated cheese and mix 01:13 Add the ingredients and mix well to melt the curry roux, and you're done.
Here are 5 recipes that will make your child happy. If you're looking for a time-saving recipe for your child, it's important to choose a dish that you can cook quickly and that your child will love.
If you use this site TubeRecipe, you can see the transcription recipe of YouTube, so please use it when you cook!