This time, we will introduce a steamed bread recipe that uses oatmeal, which has been a hot topic recently!
Oatmeal is a standard breakfast in the United States and Europe.
It is a grain that is the raw material of granola, and it is said that it has no excess oil and sweetness, has high nutritional value, and has the effect of adjusting the intestinal environment.
It is classified as a "low GI food" because of its low postprandial blood glucose elevation. It is also recommended for sugar restriction because it is low in sugar and carbohydrates.
Here are three steamed bread recipes that use such oatmeal.
You can check the process on YouTube video, and you can check the recipe and procedure in text. You can cook without hesitation, so please have a look.
1. Oatmeal steamed bread
This is a recipe from happiness cafe. The point is that you can make it soft and delicious using Tupperware! By letting it sit in the refrigerator overnight, the texture of oatmeal is reduced and it seems that the steamed bread becomes smooth.
If you are on a diet, please try it!
1) Mix the flour 00:05 Put the ingredients in a heat-resistant container.
2) Make the dough 00:33 Add more ingredients and mix well. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight
3) Add eggs and heat in the microwave 01:26 Add eggs and mix. Heat in a 600w microwave for 4 minutes.
4) Cut 02:05 Remove the heat, remove it from the heat-resistant container, and cut it into pieces of your choice.
2. Sweet potato oatmeal steamed bread
Jun's thin Zubora rice recipe. You can make fluffy and chewy steamed bread using sweet potatoes. It will be completed in 25 minutes, so you can easily challenge yourself.
If you use a deep heat-resistant container, you can make thick steamed bread and finish it with an elastic texture!
1) Preparing sweet potatoes 00:30 Cut sweet potatoes into 1 cm cubes and put them in a heat-resistant container. Heat in a 600w microwave for 2 minutes.
2) Soy oatmeal with soy milk 00:50 Put oatmeal and soy milk in a heat-resistant container and mix. Heat in a 600w microwave for 1 minute and mix again.
3) Make the dough 01:11 Bring the fluffy oatmeal to the edge and drop the egg in an empty space to melt it. Mix with the oatmeal on the edge. Add lacant and baking powder and mix further. Add sweet potatoes and mix gently.
4) Put it in a heat-resistant container and heat it in the microwave 01:56 Prepare a deep heat-resistant container and lay a wrap on the bottom. Pour the dough, wrap it lightly from above, and heat it in a 600w microwave for 3 minutes.
5) Serve 02:18 Take it out of the heat-resistant container, cut it into pieces of your choice, sprinkle with black sesame seeds as you like, and serve on a plate.
3. Oatmeal banana steamed bread
This is a recipe by Misato from England. Steamed buns that do not use any sweeteners because they use bananas!
It is hard to feel the taste and smell of oatmeal, so it is recommended for those who are interested in oatmeal but hesitate.
1) Make oatmeal powder 01:36 Put the oatmeal in a blender and powder until it is about the size of a flour particle.
2) Crush the banana 01:52 Cut the peeled banana into a heat-resistant container, cut it into a suitable size, and crush it with a fork.
3) Break the egg and put it in 02:05 Break in the eggs and mix.
4) Add soy milk 02:12 Add soy milk and mix well.
5) Add oatmeal powder and baking powder 02:17 Add oatmeal powder and baking powder and mix well.
6) Heat in the microwave 02:42 Heat in the microwave for 3 and a half minutes
7) Remove from heat-resistant container 03:00 Return the heat-resistant container and inject air into the container while pushing the bottom of the container to remove it. Completed by cutting to an appropriate size.
This time, I introduced three steamed bread recipes using oatmeal. Oatmeal has come to be seen as a diet food. If you are concerned about the taste and smell, why not try steamed bread first.
If you use this site TubeRecipe, you can see the transcription recipe of YouTube, so please use it when you cook!