[Easy to make] 3 cheesecake recipes using fruits
Here are 3 easy-to-make cheesecake recipes that use fruits!
In recent years, the number of cheesecake specialty stores has increased one after another, but you can make delicious cheesecake at home. And it's easy! By using fruits, you can make cakes that are even more delicious and look good.
You can check the process on YouTube video, and you can check the recipe and procedure in text. You can cook without hesitation, so please have a look.
1. Orange cheesecake
HiroMaru CooK TV's recipe . You can easily make cheesecake with a delicious orange scent! Bring sour cream and eggs to room temperature before using.
1) Crush the biscuits, mix with butter and spread in a mold 00:08 Crush the biscuits in a bag with a rolling pin, add butter melted in a microwave oven, mix, put in a mold, compact with a cup, and cool in the refrigerator for 30 to 40 minutes.
2) Cut the orange and squeeze the juice 01:08 Cut 1/2 orange into 5mm pieces, cut in half, and squeeze 1 teaspoon of juice with the other half.
3) Warm and mix the cream cheese 01:46 Put the cream cheese in a bowl and heat it in a microwave oven at 600w for 30-40 seconds to soften it, and mix well with a whisk to make it creamy.
4) Mix other ingredients 02:14 Add granulated sugar, sour cream, eggs, cream, orange juice and cornstarch and mix.
5) Put the dough in a mold and bake it in an oven at 03:38 Pour the dough into a mold and bake in a water bath preheated to 180 ° C for 50-60 minutes. Put orange on the way.
6) Cool in the refrigerator 04:46 Take the heat and cool it in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Mango yogurt cheesecake
Reichannel cooking's recipe . Healthy mango yogurt cheesecake made with yogurt and cream cheese. It's refreshing, so it's recommended for the coming hot season!
1) Crush the biscuits 00:13 Place the biscuits in a storage bag and crush them into small pieces.
2) Add melted butter 00:38 Add melted butter, mix well and spread in a mold.
3) Mix yogurt, cream cheese and sugar 01:13 Put yogurt, cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
4) Melt gelatin with hot water 02:23 Put gelatin and 1 tablespoon of hot water (not included in the amount) in a separate container and mix well.
5) Mix everything and cool 02:44 Mix 3 and 4, put in a mold and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
6) Make lemon tea jelly 03:14 After 1 hour, put lemon tea and gelatin in a heat-resistant bowl, heat in a microwave oven at 600w for 1 minute, mix well, and remove the rough heat.
7) Put mango and lemon tea on the dough and cool it 03:55 Pour mango and lemon tea into chilled 5 and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour to complete.
3. Strawberry rare cheesecake
This is syun cooking's recipe . Crush and use commercially available cookies. It is easy to crush if you put it in a storage bag and hit it with a cotton swab. Adjust the amount of strawberries to your liking!
1) Make cookie dough 00:35 Crush the cookies into small pieces. Add melted butter to the crushed cookies and mix well. Spread the cookie dough in a mold with a parchment paper and compact it. Keep it in the refrigerator.
2) Make cheese dough 02:20 Mix the cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and mix well. Add yogurt in 2 portions and mix well each time. Add fresh cream, mix and add lemon juice.
3) Soak and add gelatin 04:11 Add hot water to gelatin to soothe it. Add melted gelatin and mix well.
4) Put it in a mold and cool it in the refrigerator to harden 04:52 Slice 2-3 strawberries with a kitchen knife and arrange them in a mold. Pour the cheese dough into a mold and drop it on the table 2-3 times. Place in the refrigerator and let cool for 2-3 hours to harden.
5) Finish 08:14 Remove from the mold and slowly peel off the parchment paper. Serve strawberries in the desired amount.
This time, I introduced a cheesecake recipe using fruits. It's easy to make, so please try it.
If you use this site TubeRecipe, you can see the transcription recipe of YouTube, so please use it when you cook!