We have compiled a review video of "Healsio Hot Cook" made by Sharp Corporation, an electric cooking pot that is currently a hot topic.
Features of Healsio Hot Cook
- As the heating progresses, it automatically stirs, so the finish is delicious.
- Adjust to exquisite heat with W sensor
- Anhydrous cooking that makes full use of the deliciousness and nutrition of ingredients without water is possible
- Full-scale low-temperature cooking is also possible, supporting a variety of cooking
- Foaming function that is convenient for making sweets
- Two-stage simultaneous cooking, time-saving technique
- Up to 15 hours of reserved cooking is possible
- Frozen meat and fish can be cooked in the frozen state
Healsio Hot Cook Review Video Summary
Buy here! Hot Cook latest model KN-HW16G Released on September 16, 2021 Review old and new comparison-Compact size, potato salad and whipped cream can be done with one button! Culinary expert / nutritionist Chie Sakashita
- The 2021 G type is a luxurious paint. The handle is smaller and more compact
- The latest model can be mixed without heating
- Can be boiled and then crushed (eg potato salad)
- Low temperature cooking is on the menu
- If you like soft rice, you need to flood it in advance.
- You can cook without worrying about the heat, so you can have time
- You can easily increase the number of items by using hot cook
- The new hot cook is Teflon-processed and does not burn
- "Steaming tray" makes steaming dishes easy
- The large 2.4L type consumes 800KW and cooks quickly.
- It takes up a lot of space and the price is as high as 50,000 yen or more.
- It smells, so it is recommended to use it near the ventilation fan.
- Be careful in the summer as the heat retention function will expire in 12 hours.
- The mixing function is rough and it is easy to boil.
- It is often purchased with the expectation of "shorter working hours", but honestly, it will not be too short.
- Prepare and season the ingredients yourself. You also need to wash
- You don't have to look at the fire so you have time
- It's a pot, so I'm not good at baking or frying.
- Many dishes, such as noodles and some simmered dishes, do not support reserved cooking.
- It's about the size of a rice cooker, and it's big.
Summary of Healsio Hot Cook
We have introduced a review video of Helsio Hot Cook, an electric cooking pot that allows you to make reservations .
It is an impression that many people feel that it is a merit that they can cook without using fire, so there is no need to watch over and time can be secured .
It's also convenient to be able to cook in the frozen state without the hassle of thawing!