A challenge to sprinkle! Time required : 20minutes
Abura Soba ｜ Cooking expert Ryuji's Buzz Recipe's recipe transcription
- Number of Subscribers
- Number of View
- Number of Videos
- Chinese noodle : 1 ball (about 140g)
- egg : 1 piece
- Shredded Nori Laver : Appropriate amount
- Menma : Appropriate amount
- roasted pork fillet : Amount of your choice
- Small onion : Appropriate amount
- (A) Soy sauce : A little less than 1 tbsp
- (A) Vinegar : 1/2 tbsp
- (A) Oyster sauce : A little less than 1 tbsp
- (A) Material power, book bonito : 1/2 teaspoon
- (A) Sesame oil : 2 tsp
- Chili Oil : a little
Put (A) in a bowl and mix well.
Boil Chinese noodles
Put the Chinese noodles in boiling water while loosening them, and boil them for 2 minutes and 30 seconds to 3 minutes. After boiling, drain them into a colander and put them in the bowl of 1.
Mix the sauce and Chinese noodles and put the green onions on it.
Serve with menma, char siu and chopped seaweed.
Drop the yolk in the center and sprinkle with chili oil.
・ Chinese noodles will be more delicious if you use raw noodles.
・ By using "material power dashi bonito", the finish is delicious.
・ Use grain vinegar as vinegar.
・ You can enjoy it with mayonnaise and black pepper if you like.
・ You can arrange it deliciously even if you add grated garlic or ginger.
cook kafemaru Time required : 20minutes
あさごはんチャンネル Time required : 15minutes
Yu Sweets Researcher Time required : 15minutes
和菓子お兄さん【タダヒロのお菓子作り】 Time required : 25minutes
Chara Rinko Time required : 15minutes
Let's spread the recipe and support it!